Special Offer from our Friends at Hawthorn Brewing Co.
We’re proud to have a Melbourne craft beer, Hawthorn Brewing Co available for all our functions in all our venues and we’re pleased to extend our buying power to you as a client of the Melbourne Venue Co.
- Case: $59.95 including delivery – a 30% discount on RRP $74 + delivery
- Delivery: Orders placed by 1pm will be delivered next business day, all others will be following business day
- Details: Minimum of two cases per order
Haven’t heard of Hawthorn?
It’s a simple story – back in the early 90s three mates embarked on the Australian rite of passage, hitting (nearly) every country in the world.
They came home with stories of great beer, a taste for new flavours and plans to brew their own.
Hawthorn Brewing Co launched to the thirsty massed in 2008.
From these humble beginnings, brewing out of a shed in Hawthorn, the beer can now be found in bottle shops and bars all over Australia and has picked up medals and awards from all over the world.
- To talk about your order and how we can help you, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8563 0013
- Or to order straight away click here – please note a 3% surcharge will be incurred for all online orders
PS if you’re after a Beer 101 tasting session, a Beer Masterclass or beer-gustation (beer and food matching dinner) or any other fun beer stuff, Hawthorn is always creating and hosting experiences like these. Contact Melbourne Venue Company on 1800 836 837 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Pictured: The easy drinking Pilsner, the summery Golden Ale, the best-selling Pale Ale, the classic Amber Ale and the crafty all Australian IPA.
All our venuesView detailed list of venues
- 505 Cellar
- Auburn Hotel
- Beer DeLuxe Albury
- Beer DeLuxe Fed Square
- Beer DeLuxe Hawthorn
- College Lawn Hotel
- Golden Gate Hotel
- Great Britain Hotel
- Imperial Hotel, Bourke St
- Imperial South Yarra
- Middle Park Hotel
- Newmarket Hotel
- Party Boat Cruises
- Station Hotel
- The Crafty Squire
- The Duke
- The Exchange Hotel
- The Hawthorn Hotel
- The Local
- The Vincent
- Wayside Inn